This App appears to have been free for several weeks. It could have possibly become a Freemium App with ads and/or in-app purchases, or has simply been left on sale by the developer for a long time. Please be cautious.
Flyro is a fluid action game set high in the skies. Fly and dodge past TNT traps, giant boxing gloves, electric moving hallways, and other deadly obstacles. When you can't find a way around, morph into a flame to burn your way through any wooden barriers you encounter!
Featuring dynamic difficulty, elegant touch controls, and a huge arsenal of carefully crafted sequences to master, Flyro is the first endless runner that will always keep you challenged without being frustrating or overwhelming.
- Dynamic music & sound created by Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead composer Mike Morasky.
- Survive giant boxing gloves, electric moving halls, and other creatively devious traps.
- Activate your flame power to blaze through any wooden obstacle.
- Every run is different.
- Moustermind Tech™ adjusts game difficulty as you play.
- No pay-to-win gimmicks of any kind.
- Challenging objectives make you master dangerous moves.
- Compete with your friends (and the world!) on Flyro's integrated leaderboards.
- The Moustermind’s endless taunts await your every failure.
What the press is saying:
"With a soundtrack from composer Mike Morasky (Portal 2, Left 4 Dead), beautiful graphics, and addictive game play, Brute Farce's Flyro takes a new spin to the endless runner game and comes out with a real winner." - TUAW
"Flyro is an endless runner that is sure to delight all gamers with its unique charm. [...] With controls like this, it’s incredibly intuitive for any gamer." - AppAdvice, 5/5
"With difficulty that scales based on your skill level and a complete absence of any sort of pay-to-win gimmick, Flyro is a clear winner no matter how you look at it!" - JayIsGames
"Just when you think that endless runners have been done to death, there inevitably comes a title that shows you that spins can yet be put on the genre." - TechPP.com