With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive "hardware" feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 - 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com
iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps